Friday, February 6, 2009

being betrayed..........

When I heard wat you talk about me,
I feel like I'm being betrayed,
I don't know what did I do wrong,
I never suspect you,
I never talk bad about you,
I never treat u like a stranger nor enemy,
But you said I did treated you like one of them,

As for your information..(if you are my enemy) I will do this :
1) delete you in my phonebook
2) ignore your existence
3) blog you in my messenger

If I do this kind of things to all of you who read my blog, that shows that I hate you if not that means I don't hate you.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i realy duno wot u did wrong twords tat fella..n i felt its soooo pathetic..i mean,wots the lies is all bout??..i've been stabbed once n its sooo fukin hurts..sorry,i dun mind my words..im fukin shooting out all the words tat come across my mind n brain..tis fella maybe shitting out all the lies from its anus..grrrr..stop making all those beautiful lies..it doesnt make any sense..wot do u get from it??..u just make it fookim worst..its always a turning bak..but,its depends to the another party..my advice is,just dump tat fella n continue yr life..tats all i can say..

Sue said...

tqtq i will try my best